Laboratory performs the income and current quality control as well as the control of cargoes intended to the shipment as follows:
– Carrying out physico-chemical studies of vegetable oils;
– Carrying out physico-chemical studies of beet molasses;
– The detection of inconsistencies product re-sampling and re-test products;
– Registration of products and provision of the relevant acts sample storage period stipulated by the contract.
– Carrying out physico-chemical studies of vegetable oils and sugar beet molasses with the prescribed intervals from all storage containers.
By carrying out physico-chemical parameters means the temperature measurements carried out sensory studies, determination of the mass fraction of moisture and volatile substances, determination of the mass fraction of phospholipids, the definition of color, acid value and peroxide value, the determination of fatty acid composition, density, pH, determination of the mass fraction of sugar and the mass fraction of solids.